Rules & FAQ
WHO CAN ENTER?
Did you or your company/organization produce a social media campaign? You can enter! Entries do not need to be submitted by SMCKC members to be eligible.
All entries can be made between today and January 4, 2019. Complete entry and payment must be received by midnight on January 4. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
WORK TIME FRAME
Social media campaigns that took place from 01.01.2018 through 12.31.2018 are eligible to enter AMPS KC.
CAMPAIGN ENTRY TYPE & PRODUCTION METHOD
Entries are broken up by Brands, Nonprofits, Government entities and/or Educational institutions. Each entry is further classified by their production methods: either an in-house team or an external creative agency. In-house meaning your company staff designed and executed the campaign. External creative meaning you contracted your design and/or execution of the campaign.
CAMPAIGN CATEGORY (MULTIPLE MAY BE SELECTED)
Campaigns should fall in to one or more of the categories listed including:
- Multi-Channel Campaign: Just as the title implies this campaign uses more than 1 social platform.
- Integrated with an Offline Campaign: this would include association with print, TV, radio, direct mail, etc.
- Facebook Campaign: for campaigns using Facebook as the sole or being the primary method.
- Twitter Campaign: for campaigns using Twitter as the sole or being the primary method.
- Email Campaign: for campaigns using Email as the sole or being the primary method.
- Event or Real-time Campaign: for campaigns that involve event promotion or real-time social activities.
- Visual Campaign: for campaigns executed via Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
Entries can be attached to multiple categories for multiple competition (i.e. you may enter the "Sample Campaign" in Non-Profit, In-House under the Multi-Channel & Facebook competition. Note: this scenario would count and be charged as two entries in to the competition). To do this, select the AMPS Award Submissions - 1 Campaign for 1 Category, AMPS Award Submissions - 1 Campaign for 2 Category, etc. at the bottom of the submission page.
What is the name of the campaign and/or what would you like it to be called when we judge and/or present you with an award?
Who was your primary target audience for this campaign? Why did you choose this audience?
What was the challenge you were trying to overcome? What resources (time, personnel and money, etc.) were used? What was the ultimate goal of the campaign or KPI mark that would mean success? How did you campaign fair against these metrics?
CAMPAIGN EVALUATION & RESULTS
What was your team's evaluation and results of the campaign? How did it compare with projections? Previous attempts or editions?
MOST IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN STATISTIC TO BE CONSIDERED (JUST 1)
Give us the whopper of a result that stands out among all other metrics you tracked.
Please upload or link pages, images, results from your campaign. Note: all entries must submit at least one (1) but no more than 10 (ten) links and/or files.